hkl fjsljfl teiwogaiothg gop'ogsjfagiodahd agh8r9e483957q0p 6 (love, Malia)
To translate: Malia is going to be a BIG sister! That's right- you read correctly. We are having a second baby.
Things were rather rough through the 1st trimester, and I am so thankful that we have made it past the 'all day sickness' and into the 2nd trimester. This pregnancy has really taken a toll on me. I chalk it up to already having one toddler running around, that what little energy I do have after working is quickly consumed by our little chunky cheeks.
I found out that I was pregnant on December 9th. For Christmas, Keoni wanted a baby, and nothing else. Well man, how lucky was I! I kept the secret for almost 2 week until the dreaded morning sickness started. Earlier in the week, Keoni and Malia came down with a nasty head cold, and I was starting to get sick as well. The problem- Keoni REALLY wanted me to take medicine. My only excuse was that I was still nursing Malia at night and I've been really, really good about not taking any medicine when I've been sick to protect Malia. Well, finally, on Wednesday the 22nd, I broke down and had Keoni and Malia open an early Christmas box. The box contained the movie Knocked Up and a I'm a Big Sister Book. Keoni's face was priceless. I don't think it really hit him that I was pregnant until he put the pieces together.
Needless to say, we are so excited to be sharing our exciting news with you! We would ask that you please pray for Malia, our baby and my health during the next 24 weeks. I promise to keep you updated as we progress.
Baby number two is due August 21st!
Wow how exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm sure Malia will make a great big sister! :) And these pictures of her are SO cute by the way!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your family!! I'm so happy for you!\
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute story! Really excited for the 3 of you. My thoughts and prayers are with you! Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy.
ReplyDelete