Therefore, I want to find a new duvet cover for the room. This is my problem- our bedroom furniture is a medium oak, which I feel cuts color choices in half. I think I know what doesn't look good, but need help finding what does...
I would love to hear any suggestions- colors, fabrics, anything to help get me out of the master bedroom funk!!
Below is a picture taken from a furniture site that is roughtly the color of our bedroom furniture.
Hmm I'll try to do some brainstorming for you! If you have any ideas for a living room with boring white walls and dark brown furniture let me know! ;)
ReplyDeleteI actually think anything with some fun color would work with that color wood! Go for one of those PB duvet covers you like, then you can pull out some of the colors and use it in other ways/places in the room!
ReplyDelete