I have officially been a part timer for two weeks now, and man it is AWESOME. I'm so thankful that we as a family have this opportunity. I thought I would share just a few pictures of some of the things Malia and I have been up to.
The first week, we left Wednesday night to travel to Charlottesville to be with Keoni. We stayed until Sunday evening- no pictures to share, but as always, a wonderful blessed time shared with the daddy man.
Last week- Keoni decided to 'journey' home for the weekend. Since Keoni has class until Friday, this would allow Malia and I time to just 'relax' and be at home. I don't know if I ever did relax. I cleaned our place from top to bottom and bottom to top. Malia even pitched in and helped vacuum and 'fold' laundry.
Malia and I made Keoni a special treat- homemade Red Velvet Cupcakes. I saw these at starbucks a while back and instantly thought- I can make these. My grandmother makes the best red velvet cake in the world, which Keoni adores, so we made many small 'cakes'.
The first week, we left Wednesday night to travel to Charlottesville to be with Keoni. We stayed until Sunday evening- no pictures to share, but as always, a wonderful blessed time shared with the daddy man.
Last week- Keoni decided to 'journey' home for the weekend. Since Keoni has class until Friday, this would allow Malia and I time to just 'relax' and be at home. I don't know if I ever did relax. I cleaned our place from top to bottom and bottom to top. Malia even pitched in and helped vacuum and 'fold' laundry.
Malia and I made Keoni a special treat- homemade Red Velvet Cupcakes. I saw these at starbucks a while back and instantly thought- I can make these. My grandmother makes the best red velvet cake in the world, which Keoni adores, so we made many small 'cakes'.
The cupcakes were delish, and Keoni LEFT THEM HOME WITH A PREGNANT WIFE when he returned to Charlottesville. He mentioned something about a record PT exam- I don't get it- everyone performs better on cupcakes :)
Ok, so enough babbling, here are a few pictures of chunky monkey being her sweet, adorable self!
(okay, I lied- here is one picture of our first week visiting Keoni- can we say sleepy)
(Malia wanted to inform me that she had Cookie Monster on her shirt)
I hope you have a wonderful week! Tomorrow is my FRIDAY :)
No comments:
Post a Comment