I'm already 1/2 way through my second pregnancy, and I can tell I'm starting to get the nesting bug. Exciting, right!??! No... not good at all...
The downside, I can't really nest right now. We have NO idea what is going on with our housing/moving situation at the moment. When will we move to Fort Bragg? Is Keoni going to jump school immediately after his DCC stint at Fort Benning? Where are we going to live? Are we moving in June? July? All questions I know the Lord will answer in His time, not mine. But I'll admit, this is where I struggle, and I knew I would struggle once the nesting bug bit my booty.
A few things we have decided, which will not be effected by who/what/when/where we move, is Malia is getting a big girl, toddler bed. We've looked at a few stores for the perfect fit for our short chunky monkey. She will also get a new chest of drawers and possibly a book shelf.
Which means, daughter #2 gets Malia's nursery furniture- however, I'm contemplating getting a new crib since the one was have is a drop down and almost all of them have been recalled- thoughts?
Anywho- I took Malia shopping the day after we found out she was going to have a little sister for a few little clothing items and a toy or two. Malia picked out this super cute plush Owl toy, which has my non-creative juices flowing. Maybe baby # 2 will have an owl themed room... Here are a few things I've found on etsy (i love etsy). Let me know what you think!!!
(how cute are the little pink, orange and yellow owls!?)
(I know its not owls, but I like the bright colors- feels like Summer)
I've also found some cute prints on Etsy:

(my concern would be the lighter colors, but maybe the artist make the colors 'pop')

Enjoy the rest of your day!! I know I sure will- I found more on Esty :)
No comments:
Post a Comment