2.22.2011

Malia's 'exciting' journey to UVA

This past weekend, we spent the three day weekend in Charlottesville. Keoni left Thursday afternoon to begin the long 10 week session at the JAG School near the UVA Law School. This portion of the program is law school for the Army.


Of all the many things we did, one of the highlights was taking Malia to the lawn. The last time she was 'here' I was about 15 weeks pregnant, celebrating Jack and Julie's graduation. We couldn't help but laugh at how 'excited' Malia was to be touring UVA- what can I say, she is a Mountaineer mind, body and soul!



Sunday evening, we joined a group of JAG officers and their families for our first 'family dinner'. I know it will really work to our advantage to start a support group this early, even if its only for another 16 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad yall had a nice time in C'ville! (even if Malia preferred to snooze through it :) Here's to hoping the time Keoni is away flies by!

    ReplyDelete