Keoni got his orders yesterday and we found out he will be assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division- this was one of his top choice, and number 1 reason we wanted to be stationed at Fort Bragg. The Lord has really shown His hand in all of this. I remind myself daily that there is NO way we can do any of this without Him.
We are now in the early stages of deciding where to live, and more importantly, where NOT to live. I would love to hear any suggestions you may have about living near Fort Bragg.

Do you have a report date yet? Let me know... might have mentioned this before but my bro and sis in law are moving there in the next month or two, too, and I know they've done a lot of research!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it!! Keep us updated! :)
ReplyDeletePraying for you guys
~Diamend