6.28.2010

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

Keoni celebrated his first Father's Day last weekend! Keoni has been such a blessing in my life, and I have adored every minute watching him and Malia together. Not a day goes by that he doesn't make her feel loved, needed and cared for. I knew during our pregnancy that Keoni would be an exceptional father, but he has blown my expectations. I wish you could see her face light up when daddy gets her out of the crib each morning. I wish you could see the enjoyment she has when daddy takes her to check the mail. It's simple the small things in life, that make life worth living. Keoni, thank you for being the father I've always dreamed of you to be for our daughter. Malia is truly blessed, and so am I. Keoni and I have both been extremely fortunate to have such great role models as father's.



So Happy Father's Day, to all dads, both new and old!!
Happy Father's Day Daddy, I love you!
love,
Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment