5.18.2011

Calling all moms...

This post is for all you mom's out there- I need some help! Sunday, will mark the beginning of the 3rd and final trimester for baby girl #2. There are some items that I know we need to purchase, and would really love your advice!

1- double stroller both umbrella and jogging

2- diaper bag for two

3- toddler bed and mattress

I'm also curious if there are any items that you have found extremely helpful with any of your children.

I appreciate any help you can provide me :)

1 comment:

  1. I may not be of much help, but wanted to share my thoughts on a double stroller. I have a single and LOVE it! A few people I know have the same stroller and LOVE it as well and have had to move up to a double because of more kids. This stroller... a little expensive, but well worth it for many reasons. It's the Bob Revolution (with swivel or stationary wheel in the front). The new 2011s look spectacular, but the previous editions are pretty great too. Here's why: car seat adapter bar (car seat one side, free flying kid on the other), easy to maneuver (especially on swivel setting), can have a stationary or swivel wheel, durable, and retain their value well! Check craigslist for those that are selling theirs because the kids are just too big. OR... buy new, spend lots of money, and be EXTRA EXTRA fancy :)

    ReplyDelete