Hey Meghann, it's Meredith! Thank you for the adorable Christmas card; such a great picture of Malia. I am sorry that I do not have your new address; I have a card for you. I have been at the lake house since the beginning of Dec. and Jeremy has been receiving all of the Christmas cards; he brings all of them when he comes on the weekends. Naturally, he doesn't think to keep the envelope, lol. Sorry, that we are no longer on Facebook but I do want to keep in touch with you! What is your email address? I will email you after the Christmas season calms! Glad you are all doing well. :] Meredith
We are a small family of three (pregnant with baby #2- due August 21st). Keoni is a Judge Advocate Officer in the U.S. Army. Meghann is now a stay at home mommy and Malia is enjoying being a toddler. We hope you enjoy reading the random posts about our life!
Hey Meghann, it's Meredith! Thank you for the adorable Christmas card; such a great picture of Malia. I am sorry that I do not have your new address; I have a card for you. I have been at the lake house since the beginning of Dec. and Jeremy has been receiving all of the Christmas cards; he brings all of them when he comes on the weekends. Naturally, he doesn't think to keep the envelope, lol. Sorry, that we are no longer on Facebook but I do want to keep in touch with you! What is your email address? I will email you after the Christmas season calms! Glad you are all doing well. :] Meredith
ReplyDelete