7.17.2010

All gums

We were at the pool today ( I need to blog about Malia's first time at the pool) and met a neighbor who's daughter was born 4 days before Malia. The mother I were chatting it up about having daughters who were 8 1/2 months old. Then, out of no where, she said that Malia didn't look like she was 8 months old. It kinda bothered me, but I let it go... Often times I find myself not wanting Malia to grow up, and then comments like that drive me crazy. I just laughed and said it was because Malia was short and still doesn't have ANY teeth.

This past week has been a crazy one. Sunday Malia wasn't nursing well, and I was worried that she was trying to ween herself off the boob. I did HOURS of reading (felt like I was studying for the bar) and came up with two conclusions: 1- Malia is trying to become more independent and weening herself off, or 2- she is teething... Throughout the course of the week, she was eating better and is now back to her normal nursing self. She even slept 11 hours last night. So what was the cause of this abnormal nursing moment, no idea, but here is a picture of my precious toothless 8 1/2 month old who I adore!

No comments:

Post a Comment