We have had an exciting week filled with super bowl parties, WVU basketball games, snow days with daddy, a book reading with our dear friends, and Malia's first Valentine's party at daycare. And when I say daycare, I really mean spending all day with Grandma and 11 other friends. We are so fortunate and blessed that Malia gets to spend time with Grandma while mommy is at work!
Malia is becoming quite the little social butterfly at 3 1/2 months. She is constantly melting everyone with her bright blue eyes and chubby cheeks. She is cracking smiles all the time and we can't help but squeal with excitement!
Because it's a three day weekend, my goal is to finish the nursery. I know, I know, how horrible does that sound! Luckily, there isn't much left to cross off our to-do list. Once everything is complete, I PROMISE to post pictures!!Don't forget to watch the 2010 Winter Olympics opening ceremony tonight! I've always loved watching the Olympic games, and I'm excited Malia is here to share in the excitment!! By the way, have you seen the opening ceremony outfits? Eeek, I love them...and I wonder why!?
Enjoy your weekend!
~Meghann
So happy ya'll started a blog! Looking forward to all the updates and pics! Praying for u guys!
ReplyDeleteDiamend