I have wanted to start a blog for a while now. For some reason, I just never got around to creating one. My hopes for this blog is to give family and friends a taste of our life as a new family of three. Enjoy!
Haha I am the first to follow.. I will love following this. I am impressed...wish I knew how to do this sort of thing..i am just thrilled i know how to get on facebook and MAYBE post a picture. Love you guys!
We are a small family of three (pregnant with baby #2- due August 21st). Keoni is a Judge Advocate Officer in the U.S. Army. Meghann is now a stay at home mommy and Malia is enjoying being a toddler. We hope you enjoy reading the random posts about our life!
Haha I am the first to follow.. I will love following this. I am impressed...wish I knew how to do this sort of thing..i am just thrilled i know how to get on facebook and MAYBE post a picture. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete